Click small picture to enlarge.
ClicPic Gallery Software.|
ROYAL SOCIETY CROCHET LESSONS
Vol. I, No. 7, 1916
This is a
of a book with an explanation of crochet stitches and patterns for ladies nightgown yokes, children's hats, bed and bath
accessories, bedspreads, lamp shades, table runners and cushions, and edgings.
* Nightgown Yokes
* Boudoir Set; bed jacket and cap
* Corset Cover yoke
* Boys Hat size 2 years
* Girls Poke Bonnet size 2 to 4 years
* Handkerchief Case
* Powder Puff Bag
* Colonial Pin Cushion
* Desk Set; blotter corner, ink bottle cover, pen tray
* Large and Small Baskets with Butterfly
* Towel Edgings and hairpin lace insertion
* Empire Lamp Shade in filet crochet featuring Venetian rose medallion
* Mushroom shaped Lamp Shade
* Lamp Shade for ceiling of inverted light (hanging)
* Scarf runner and Pillow in filet crochet featuring flower basket
* Scarf runner and Pillow in filet crochet featuring birds
* Scarf runner and pillow featuring Arabian Medallions
You will receive a link by email to your pattern book for digital download and
there are no shipping charges.
Go to all Antique Pattern Books, PDF
You can access the pattern easily from your computer
by using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this on your computer, it can be downloaded for free from their site at
www.adobe.com. Download this pattern now using
Paypal. Use your credit card with a PayPal account no matter where in the world you live. Registering with Paypal is secure and free.
By purchasing this copy, you agree to use it for personal use only; no re-selling of any or all of the contents is permitted. To the best of my knowledge and belief, this material comes from a public domain source.